GUI for the web-based zip code to temperature program
In this exercise, you are going to make a GUI frontend for the program that takes a zip code and goes online to find the current temperature at that zip code.
Here are some things to help you:
- the web-based temperature program
- a skeleton to start from (Note how this program imports the web-based temperature program.)
- a GUI only consisting of labels
- a simple GUI with some buttons
- a GUI with a textbox for user input (input is echoed back in the console)
- a GUI with a textbox for user input (input is echoed back in the GUI)
- Design your GUI on paper.
- Implement the design. (So that it looks as you want it; the buttons don't have to do antything, yet.)
- Last, implement the button functionality.